Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sheffieldrose how are you??

You have been very quiet how are you? Xx

Replies

• I was just thinking this too, very unlike Sheffield to be gone so long - hope everything's ok?.x.

• Hiya,

Well when they switched the website over I have never been able to log on since???

I have now rejoined so i could repsond to your kind thread!

I am doing well thanks ladies... you both?

I did end up on the delivery ward though a couple of weeks ago... very dramatic! lol image I had really bad back pain and was struggling to breathe, I went to A&E in the end and they asked me to go to the delivery ward. I was very worried but turns out I had intercostal neurglia (inflamation of the muscles between the ribs).

The pain was horrid and when I got home my back was all bruised from it???

I was just soooooooooooooooooo glad baby was okay, that was the main thing.

I am now in constant fret mode about STRETCH MARKS... I havent got them yet but I am ubber paranoid, ive had dreams about them and rub oil on 24/7!!! My inlaws (who are lovely) keep telling me though how my MIL never got them and how I must almost "aspire" to this... I feel so much pressure and I got them in puberty so its likely I will again.

Baby is moving loads which is the best thing ever, right little wriggler! I am really enjoying that side of the pregnancy and I feel a little bond with baby.

Right ladies now im back in the system im sure i'll be bugging you all again soon... still have no idea why i cant log in as would prefer my other account...

Have a fab weekend ladies! image

xxx

• Glad you are back and are ok! I'm 29weeks tomorrow and EXHAUSTED finish work on 16th may 9more shifts!!! my hips and back really hurt snd I'm struggling to sleep! Baby is v active though so that's reassuring image Had a 4d scan done last week at 28 weeks def worth it it was amazing best thing I've ever seen! (pics are on the 3d/4d scan post! Nursery is painted just waiting for furniture to be delivered image Covered in stretch marks under bump but it's all part of being a mummy feels very real now image When are you finished work? Xx
  • I see you're famous as well Sheffield. My lovely hubby bought me the latest Prima baby mag today and it has a snippet from a forum discussion you started about finishing up for work. Yay!
  • Oh my word! Really? Wow that's funny, I'll take a look image It feels really good to be back ladies, you have all made my day image Xxx
  • Joeyjoeyjojo - what page is that snippet on as I can't seem to find it. Cheers image Xxx