Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can i join you guys?

Hey image

The DIA forum is now pretty dead but I still enjoy the communit of chatting with people 'in the same boat'!

I am due 19th August with a boy - supe excited image

CeeLou

Replies

• Hiya,

Of course you can join us! Must say it's very quiet in here now too as most of us are on the facebook group...but there's a few around and I still try and come back on here every few days. Congrats on it being a little boy! Very exciting. I'm team yellow and am due on July 4th - so not long to go!

Look forward to chatting.x.

• Hi trixie,

Thank you image We are super excited - in a way I wish I was team yellow but I am THE most impatient person so just had to know!

You must be counting the days to july 4th! image

Cx

• I am not on FB so it would be nice to have more people in the july group! image

We are team yellow, its all very exciting!

xxx

• Yay! Thanks so much ladies image I am in awe of your team yellow-ness, certainly makes for a super exciting time image How is pregnancy treating you guys? So far for me not too bad just super tired and today he has been kicking me for about 12 hours! I am starting to get sore! Looking fwd to getting to know you Cx
  • I love those kicks! Even if they keep you up! Lol image welcome to the group Hun image Xxx