Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2012 Babies (MFM)

Is anyone due July 2012? I am a first time mum to be and would love to get in touch with others dues around July.

Replies

• hey im also due in july with my fourth image

• yep, my first baby is due on 30th july! image 

• Hi, glad to hear from you.  Sorry for replying late, I have been working nights.  Angela, wow four, you must be expert at it now! I am due the 19th am very excited image

• yep u would think but this pregrancy has been so diffrenet lolimageimage

• Hopefully different good??  I have been lucky  so far I think, apart from the morning sickness.  But can put up with anything so long as it is normal and baby is healthy.

• yea its been really good so far on the other 3 i was sick as a dog.  Do u know what your having yet? imageimage

• hi ya hot mommies! image im having my first baby in july 23rd!! but its still not definite though for i hv bicornuate uterus and my doctor said might hve preterm labor or Cs. so i dunno what to look forward to ytimage but im stil excited to see my precious 1image

• Hi Swei, hope all is going well for you, I m excited too.  Keep us updated on how you are doing.  Not long to go now!