Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Alfie is going to be a big brother!!!

He he!!! Alfie will be 1 on the 13th July, we're taking him on holiday, but, I have just found out that I m pregnant again. This one will be due in February/March. I'm so pleased. I found out on Saturday but kept it quiet because we had a first birthday party for Alfie on Sunday as we're away for his actual birthday!

How busy will I be this time next year?????

Hope you ladies are well, I don't ghet chance to get on here as much anymore nowI'm back working full time :\?

Speak soon

Natalie

xxx

Replies

• Congratulations! I'm still trying to find out whether Lily is going to be a big sister or not. Have all the symptoms, two negative tests.. But I took about 8 tests when I was pregnany with Lily, and only the last two showed positive, so will wait and see,
    Hope Alfie has a fantastic first Birthday next week! Lily will be one on Friday. Exciting times. x
  • Congratulations! Im a teeny bit jealous!!

We arent trying but then we arent doing anything to prevent it either. We usually do the deed and the hubby says 'oh we didnt use anything never mind'!! He is funny because he wont say lets go for it but then he doesnt do anything to stop either!! He said the other day - we arent exactly just 'practicing' anymore are we! He said in a way its nice if this time it just happens and if it happens now or in 6 months time it doesnt matter. It became too regimented last time! Every month im thinking please dont be pregnant just yet but then when I get my period I wish I waa pregnant!

Have another happy 9 months!! xxxx
  • Huge congratulations,wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! x
    Happy Birthday to Alfie too! x
  • Congratulations! Im a teeny bit jealous!!

We arent trying but then we arent doing anything to prevent it either. We usually do the deed and the hubby says 'oh we didnt use anything never mind'!! He is funny because he wont say lets go for it but then he doesnt do anything to stop either!! He said the other day - we arent exactly just 'practicing' anymore are we! He said in a way its nice if this time it just happens and if it happens now or in 6 months time it doesnt matter. It became too regimented last time! Every month im thinking please dont be pregnant just yet but then when I get my period I wish I waa pregnant!

Have another happy 9 months!! xxxx

Haha we're the same, we havent really done anything to prevent it, I would love another, although I'd prefer it if we waited another year, but with every negative test I'm disapointed...but I think thats more down to not being convinced.. with the symptoms, and remembering how many tests I took before getting a positive when I was pregnant with Lily.
    On the other hand, I'm terrified of being pregnant and having hyperemisis again... did anyone catch that on This Morning a couple of weeks ago? I didnt realise it was as rare as 1 in 100 women! x
  • Congratulations honey xxx have a great 9 months xx

We are also ttc so hopefully be joining you soon xx
  • Congrats thats great news!
    Hope Alfie has a brill birthday and you have a good holiday too!

Hubby wants to try for baby number 5 but I havent decided yet.........!! xxxx
  • Happy birthday alfie!!!!!
    Congrats huni on your wonderful news. image I hope to be joining you soon~ he he