Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

He's slept through 2 nights in a row!!

Ethan is now 12 weeks old and for the past 2 nights he has slept from 8pm-6am! We dropped his dream feed at 11pm just to see what he would do and luckily for us he slept through,we didnt sleep much as we were waiting for him to wake up!!
How is everyone else getting on sleep wise? x

Replies

• L is 13 weeks but 10 weeks corrected (he did turn out to be a preemie afterall but not too too early). He goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up at 12 or 1. Then goes back down and wakes up at 4:30am. The other night we put him down and he didn't wake up for 7 hours straight. I had to go in and check if he was still breathing.....LOL
  • Jack is 14 weeks on suday and has slowly been getting better at night. He normally settles and goes to bed between 8 and 9pm and then sleeps til 1am. This is good for him as until a couple of weeks ago he was still feeding every 2-3 hours day and night! He has started doing 5 hour stints at night between feeds so hopefully sleeping through isn't too far off.image
  • My little man is 10 weeks on Tues and for the last 2 weeks he has slept from 9pm til 7am roughly however the last two nights he has woke up once through the night as he's got a little cough and had his needles this week so been a bit grumpy. But I feel so lucky at how good he sleeps at night as before that he was up every 3 hours! Doesnt sleep of a daytime though but I would prefer that as I never slept during the day when he did like they tell you too. x
  • Carter is 13weeks on thursday ans his sleeping pattern is all over the place, the longest he has slept is from 9pm till 8am. I try to put him to bed between 8.30-9 but with floyd to get ready aswell that doesnt always happen as he is not a fan of sleeping lol, once he has gone down he will normally wake between 3.30 and 4.30, Sleeping through seems to be a more of a regular thing at the moment though which is really good but with floyd still waking up 1 or 2 times a night it doesnt really make a difference lol

xx
  • harrison is 11 week now and goes down at 9 and for the past 2 nites as slept till 7 !! yeah!
    luv clare
  • Abby is 10 and a half weeks and wakes up 1 - 2 times per night. tried dream feeding and not dream feeding and it doesn't seem to make much difference she always wakes at half 3. Really looking forward to having an 7 or 8 hour stretch of sleep again one day........