Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Teething already!

Hi Girls

Well Riley has been teething for the last few weeks. He is dribbling everywhere, chumping on his hands and has little red cheeks that are dry and has a little rash over his chest (just under the skin) which is apparently related to his teething too!

Any other babies teehing at the mo? Nicki

Replies

• Hi hon,

Yep I think Jack is teething too!

It's off and on though he seems to have a spate of 2-3 days of being really grizzly and then he's fine again!

Although he has started sucking his thumb as well which I don't think is related to teething. The joys!! he probably wont actually get the teeth for ages yet poor poppet xx
  • Yes! Ethan is dribbling all the time at the moment,i'm going through about 3/4 tops a day! He is also sticking his hands in his mouth all the time and by doing this is making himself sick,not good! On the other side he has started to laugh/giggle properly now especially when his brother(aged 3) makes him,it is so lovely to sit back and watch them. I'm loving being a mummy of 2 gorgeous boys! xx
  • Hi,

Nicole is teething too, i have to keep her dribbler on all day, otherwise i'd be going through her tops/dresses too!!!!

nikr,

ur so right it is lovely too sit back and look and what u help create, it is truly a blessing.

chaxxx
  • Hi,

Nicole is teething too, i have to keep her dribbler on all day, otherwise i'd be going through her tops/dresses too!!!!

nikr,

ur so right it is lovely too sit back and look and what u help create, it is truly a blessing.

chaxxx
  • i think my little man is teething too. i hope to god he doesn't take after me. my mum told me i cut my first tooth at 12 weeks and had a full set at 7 months. apparently i used to give strangers a real fright when i would smile with me all small and my little bald head!! xx
  • Evie is teething too! She is constantly dribbling and has her fingers in her mouth alot! I hate it as i cant help her other than give her Calgel. Has anyone used the ashton and palmers teething powders? I didnt think they worked with Evie xx
  • SNAP....Toby is teething too, well I think so. He started going mad when feeding on me a couple of weeks ago. He would suck then come off really quickly and shove as much of his fist as he could into his mouth!! (this is a boy who loves his food too!). I hated seeing him in so much pain and to start with I wasn`t sure what was wrong but pretty sure its teething. I have bought the dentinox gel and the powders which like you say Hadynsmum not really sure if they are helping. Apparently the fizz is supposed to distract them but mine don`t seem to fizz lol!

It has been up and down since thenbut he also dribbles a lot and often suckd his hands for dear life. Its a shame he doesn`t really understand teething rings yet!

I can`t believe we are all talking about teething already!
  • Hmmm... maybe Will is teething then and I didn't realise! He dribbles like anything and also chews his fist. But he doesn't seem to be in any pain......
  • My boy has been chewing on his hands for a couple of weeks now. It's something he does almost every waking moment. But I think it's just him self soothing.
  • LMCK,

nicole chews on her hand constantly too!!!!!!!!!!! she always has since she was about 2 weeks old,.even do she has a dummy.
    i know its self soothing because thats how she falls asleep at night and if she wakes in the middle of the night she sucks her fist/fingars and falls right back to sleep again.
    its sooooooooooooo cute hearing her suck her fingers, it always brings a smile to our faces even at 3 in the morning when she stirs ( but goes back to sleep)

hows ur little man doing?

chaxxx