Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is anyone...

thinking of having another baby yet?

I know Jack is only 20 weeks old but I am feeling very broody again. We are going to wait until May/June next year though, that way there will be about a 2 year gap ( if we concieve quickly that is) and also Jack will have another christmas with us to himself...

Am I mad?

Replies

• Not yet but I am looing forward to the time when I do (in about 2 years time I think)

You are not mad... just human! Babies are so brilliant!

Niblett xxxxx
  • yes i want to, happened fast the first time, but i know it can take longer etc second time round, think i'll prob try again in may june time, but we'll see how things go image xx
  • i could have wrote ALL that comment myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm soooooooooo broody at the moment but have decided to wait until may /june aswell ( we also want her to have another xmas to herself)

we can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
    maybe some of us will be on the due in ...... forum together again. yeah

chaxxx
  • yes we too are starting again next year hopig for 2 yr age gap, was really hard concieving amelia but hoping it will be easier nxt time round but with my pcos who knows? .
  • I am not trying yet i am goin to wait a couple of years i think, although i did have to poas last week (was a BFN) have since started taking the mini pill. i want to enjoy my two boys for a while then actually plan to have a baby as neither were planned....i have found myself getting broody occasionally and wanting to have a bump again but as i said i akm going to enjoy the two i already have for now Xxx
  • Haha yes (says she who never wanted children). But next one will be planned! We're getting married in May so maybe after that. I wanted to wait until after our 1st wedding anniversary, but OH wants to try after the wedding. We both want a boy ( then maybe another girl after that lol). It would be lovely if we're all on here again at the same time?! xx
  • My husband wants another baby right now! But i need to give my body a rest, two sections (one emergency and one planned well half emergency half planned!) and the next baby will have to be by c-section. I want to wait a couple of years, how funny if were all in the due in.. forum together again!