Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO niblett

Hello
Sorry to barge into MBwBiJ09 to find you, but one of the other ladies on the baby forum suggested I try you!
I'm looking into joining a hypnobirthing class and wondered if you had any experiences you could share with me - would you recommend it? did it help? what did your OH think of it all?!
I'd really like to do this but the classes aren't cheap so I want to make sure I'm signing up to the right thing before I part with any cash!
Thanks in advance
xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi

Just in case Niblett doesn't see this for a few days, here is the link to Nibletts birth story which you may find of use.

http://www.babyexpert.com/chatroom/topic/126013

Nicki
  • Options
    Hi there,

Sorry I don't get a chance to log on much these days and when I do I'm catching up on emails etc.... always playing catch up!

I would recommend starting with looking at this website: www.hypnobirthing.co.uk - it is the official hypnobirthing website. It has lists of qualified practitioners which is a good place to start and where I found mine.

Hope you read my birth story. I highly recommend it!

Good luck xxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks so much Niblett - it was your story that inspired me to look into Hypnobirthing in the first place!
    xx