Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09

Jack slept for 5 hours woop woop!!!!

Sorry bit random, but Jack slept from 9.45 to 3.20am. For him that is amazing the most he has slept so far at night is 3 and 1/2 hours so this is so good, it meant I got some extra sleep although I did wake and hour earlier with huge boobs as he was due a feed but decided I'd let him sleep :lol:

He then had a short feed and went back down til 6.15am and is now asleep again so I am enjoying a hot coffee for a change !!

Hope everyone is well xx

Replies

• Its great when that happens...Carter has gone 6 hours quite alot and you feel so much better in the morning, but he now has his second cold in his 6 1/2 week liife so is finding it hard to breathe at night so once he's wakes at 3 is up every half an hour grrrrrrrrr lol

hopefully this will become a regular thing for you, Keep it up jack!!!!

xx
  • nicole sleeps for 5 hours too!!!
    its great, isn't it?

she is here beside me in her bouncer looking up at me with her big bright eyes, sucking her dummy.
    its amazing how much you can love someone isn't it?

keep it up jack, let mammy have 5 hours sleep every night!!!!!

chaxxx
  • I'm so jealous! the most trillie has gone is three hours- an last night she woke every 1 and a half hours until 6am! Midwife said she has her nights and days mixed up and i need to tend to her very quietly and funtionally in the night so she gets the message and goes back to sleep, but she's not caught on yet ha ha! Thank god for afternoon naps ha ha

xxx
    Claire and Trillie (three weeks this Thursday!)