Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09

Can you believe they are 6 months old!

How quick has the last 6 months gone Lily is 6 months on Monday it has flown.

This has to be the best age over the last week alone I have seen her do so many new things, waving at everyone and everything getting my attention my putting on a pretend cry, I just love the way she looks up at me when sitting on my lap with her massive eyes, I never knew just how much love you could feel for someone every morning I go in to get her up in the morning I just melt when she smiles up at me.

I have to go back to work in a month I can not tell you how much I dread leaving my baby girl but there is no other option I know my heart will ache all day until I pick her up. Having Lily was the best thing I have ever done

Happy 6 months to all the July babies

xxxxxx

Replies

• hi,

your so right about how time has flown. nicole will be 6 months on the 29th and i still don't believe it.

I feel the same as u about how much much love u feel, its amazing isn't it?

cha & nicole
  • I know what you mean, Jack was 6 months the week before christmas (21st) so is coming on 7 months now...it's crazy.

He is so funny, he laughs all the time and when you go to him in the morning and he just looks in your eyes and smiles it just is soo amazing. To think that 12 months ago he was just a little bean in my tummy.

He is doing so many new things too, he hates being on his tummy and roles over the minute you put him down lol...he bounces in his jumperoo so fast I sometimes think he will bounce out of it...he loves looking at the pages when we do bedtime story and giggles when I do the voices..his favourate is the gruffalo at the moment..

I had a cry this morning when thinking about going back to work...it's only 2 weeks away and had to speak to my boss this morning about it...I jsut know I am going to miss stuff you know?

Anyway hope all is good with everyone...will be their 1st birthday soon...that is scary!!!image
  • Ah i know what you mean- Evie is growing so quickly! She giggles when i tickle her and we all the biggest smile from her when we blow her kisses! She is a madam- puts on a fake cough to make us smile and just watches her big brother constantly like she cant wait to join him in playing with his cars! Ahh i love having a little girl as well as a boy! Happy 6th month babies! xx