Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pillow in cot

Hi Guys!
Hope everyone and babies are all ok.
Just wanted to know if any of you have given your LO's a pillow in their cot?
I recently saw my neighbour has one in her 14month old daughters cot, and I'm unsure whether I should or not?

Replies

• I haven't yet,but babies can have them from a year old.xx
  • I was looking at these the other day for Jack but haven't got one yet. Like nikr says they can have them from 12 months. We have just started to use his quilt as well xx
  • Hi all my boys have had one from 12months old and they seem to sleep better . Because its the 6 week hols at the moment i have to go in and wake harri up he seems to like a lie -in image just wish my 3 would do the sameimage . x
  • Hmm.. I will probably get her one once all of her new bedding has arrived. We're redecorating her room this month so I'll wait til then.Is there any particular one I should look at buying? x
  • We got Jack the hypoallergenic one from mothercare at the weekend which is a cot sized pillow so of course had to then buy the pillow case!!

Not sure how competitve price wise it was (12.99) but couldn't be bothered to do my normal shopping around on this occasion!

He loves it xx
  • Cool, I think we're gonna get her one from Mothercare.
    We've just bought Lily the Camelot bedding from Kidline (at long last! Ive wanted it since I found out we were having a girl). And as we're redecorating her bedroom this month, I managed to persuade the Hubby to buy her it.. VERY pretty, and has a lovely pillow case with it x
  • We use a pillow for Evie, i find she sleeps better with it and looks much more comfortable x