Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09

How Much Do Your lo's Weigh?

Hiya,
I was just wondering how much everyone's babies weigh now?
George weighed 11lb5oz this wk at 8wks old. Can't believe he has almost doubled his birth weight already!! image
xx

Replies

• Aw... Kayla Skye... that's such a beautiful name!! xx
  • My little man was 13lb 9oz at 7 weeks....he is 9 weeks tomorrow and I am sure he is well over a stone now!! x
  • nicole was 10ib at her 6 week check up but is due to get weight on wednesday (if the nurse comes) so will see then.

chaxxx
  • Carter was 11 weeks on thursday n weighed 13lb10oz i have only just put him in 0-3months clothes...
    xx
  • Daisy was 9 weeks last saturday and had her weighed today and she was 10lb 8oz. She is already in 3-6 month clothes as she is so long!
    xx
  • Jack was 12lb 4oz a fortnight ago when he was 11 weeks old. He is 3 months old today and taking him to be weighed in the morning so will let you know. He is in 3-6 month clothes already but he is a long baby image
  • Georgia weighed in at 12lb 3 and a half oz today at 8 weeks, 4 days. She was on the 91st centile but is now between the 75tha nd the 91st, got me abit worried really as she isnt that bothered about eating at all, every meal is a fight! x
  • I had Evie weighed last Thursday when she was 11 weeks old and she weighed 13lb 11oz
  • Jack was 13lb 1.5oz at 13 weeks!
  • Looks like my little man is a right chunky monkey compared to other your little one's!! He does love his milky though!! x
  • well... despite reducing george's feeds by 10oz a day, by moving him on to hungry baby milk (he was taking about 40oz before!!!!) he has still put on a staggering 1lb3oz in a wk! so at 9 weeks he is 12lb8oz.
    i am starting to worry a little as he doesn't seem to be slowing down. hv is not concerned so i guess that's a good thing. xx
  • At 10 weeks, I think L is over 9lbs. He takes 3oz of expressed milk per feed at night. During the day, I breast feed him, so I don't really know how much he gets.
  • hi girls harrison is 10 week already!! and on wednesday he weighed 14lb 10oz !!!he is a right lil pudding ,he as been in 3-6 months clothes since 6 weeks and outgrowing everything so fast . he hasnt even wore some of the clothes weve got him !
    luv clare
  • Hi

Riley weighed 14lb 13 and a half ozs at 12 and a half weeks. Nicki
  • I had Riley weighed again today and at 15 and a half weeks he is 15lb 8ozs. His weight gain is starting to slow at last as he was putting a pound on a week, but this time has put under a pound on in three weeks! Nicki
  • Hi all, they are all growing too fast!

Toby is 12 weeks today and weighed 13lb 1oz yesterday - smack bang on the 50th percentile.
  • Oh my god William is teeny!!! He is 14weeks old and weighed 11lbs 1oz 2 days ago. He is on the 2nd percentile!!!

But he is a very happy healthy baby. Totally breastfed which might be part of the reason and from a smallish family.

Well small is beautiful that's what I say! xxxxx
  • georgia weighed again this week at 11 + 4 and she is 13lb 15 and a half oz - back on the 91st centile!
  • had george weighed this week and at 13 weeks he is now 14lb, a whole stone!! xx
  • I had Lily weighed yesterday. Shes 20wks tomorrow and weighs 14lbs 4oz. xx