Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Growth spurt at 19 weeks? Also in baby

Hi girls,

Jack hasn't slept through a night yet but has been going 6-7 hours when initially put up to bed at about 7-8pm and then waking every 3-4 hours after that so I was quite happy with that as he is bf so think that's quite good but for the last week he is waking every 2 hours again for a feed.I think the clocks changing have thrown his routine out a bit but not this much surely? I don't think it's a growth spurt as haven't read anywhere that babies have them at this age? Any ideas ladies? I am feeling like a zombie again lol, I keep doing things then doubting whether I have done them 10 minutes later!!!!

Thanks

Sarah and Jack xx

Replies

• Options
    hi sazzle,

maybe he needs to be moved onto solids? thats what it sounds like.... he could be getting hungier.

i'm putting nicole onto solids when she is 4 months as she is a hungry baby.

chaxxx
  • Options
    Hi Sazzle

don't have any advice but just wanted to say the last week Lily has also been waking, she started to go though form dream feed at 10.30pm til 6.30 to 7am, now she makes it through till about 4am I have to keep putting her dummy back in and patting her then she goes back to sleep I am shattered!

Just when you think you know their routine it changes arrgghhh

• Options
    Hi Sazzle,

William has done the same thing too. 3.5 weeks ago started waking every 1-2 hours. I am shattered!

You have my sympathies xxx