Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2010

its only just starting to sink in

Replies

• Hi Hayley

sending you big hugs. Is there anybody you can talk to to share your grief, i think it is important that you give yourself time to grieve. Go back to the drs if you feel the medication is making you feel worse as there should be alternatives available. Don't really know what else to say but wanted to let you know we do care so pls try and get some help. Also remember you are doing a great job of bringing up your children.

angie

xx
  • Angie - thank you so much for your reply.... i really appreciate it.... feeling a tad bit more positive today. forcing myself to talk about it does help me... if i bottle it up i will end up cracking up...... thanks again. its nice that i can let it out somewhere, and someone will take the time to listen, and not judge. (and with the huge amount of views on this post - thats what it feels like is happening image xx im kinda left feeling like im some sorta freak show, and every ones popping over to this forum to see whats new with that 'crazy one')- hence why ive deleted the post. x :?
  • Hi Honey

Try to keep the positive vibes. People shouldn't judge, they haven't been in your situation. You are just trying to do what any responsible mum does and that is the best for your family, and on your own which can't be easy. Hope you find someone you can confide in and the nosey parkers stay away image

angie

xx
  • We're all here for you to talk to/vent your feelings, your DIJ buddies are here for support and the nosey ones aren't worth thinking about. xxx
  • not been on here 4 ages hun so didnt see the post, but i hope your ok. your a fab mum and dont seem crazy to me!! (saying that, nobody seems crazy to me so maybe its just me whos crazy lmao!!!) big hugs hun!!xxx
  • Didn't see your original post but you know where we are if you need us xxx
  • im so sorry hon, this is the first time ive bn on in yonks....hope you ok, you know where we all our babe
  • didnt see ur post hunnie, i do hope ur ok. ur an amazing mummy and a lovely lady. here anytime to talk xxx
  • As I've said before, if you ever need to talk just pm me on fb hun xxx
  • hugs huni no ones judging you, nor do they have the right too xxxxx