Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Jumping on another bandwagon!!!

I'm joining another forum...

Due in November!!!!!

Oh God am I mad???? Very very excited though and we will have our perfect family unit by the end of the year!!!! xxxx

It's on the downlow of Facebook fellow facebookers!!! xxx

Replies

• That is fab I cant belive even more babies, WOW!!!

It makes me so broody and i am tempted to try again now, but I have promised myself I'll wait until may time, but watch this space, lol xxxx
  • OMG!! Another one! I'm so excited for you!! What exciting news. Hope you have a happy and healthy few months ahead of you. x
  • oooo-er....... BIJ babies are having new brothers and sisters!! congratulations hunni image xxx
  • Eeeeeeeeekkk thanks girls!!!! It hasn't sunk in yet but I already know I wont be so self indulgent as last time!!! I was like the worlds most important pregnant person!!! Now I have Sophia to take care of so I wont be so self absorbed (well maybe a little) hehehe!!!!! Woop woop for more babies!!! xxx
  • aww a big congrats 2 u!! im due in june!! if somebody would of said last year id be having another baby so soon id of laughed,, but now i cnt wait ive only gt 15 wks 2 go!! xx
  • YAY!!! Huge congrats hun, hope you have a healthy 9months!!
  • Posted on FB, but huge congrats hunni image we're like you Dxxx, may time for us too!!xx
  • Congratulations, fantastic news. Please make sure we get your birth announcements, stories and new baby pictures too!

xxx
  • wow! huge congrats hun! you lots are making me broody!!