Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sunday Blues

Cos back to work tomorrow. I've really enjoyed being at home this weekend - managed to do a deep clean of the house ready for Christmas decorating next weekend image and have done a ton of ironing & caught up on three weeks worth of Hollyoaks!!

Still very emotional and now when I try to use chocolate to make myself feel better it now makes me feel ill lol!!

The plan this week though is to look for suitable places to hold my Mums 50th birthday party (next august), get some Christmas decorating bits & clear out the spare room as the double bed is arriving Tuesday for my parents who are staying with us over Christmas. Plus need to get curtains and a rail for the spare room and the hallway. Plus need to put together my Christmas essentials list (food wise) and anything else to make my first Christmas at home run smoothly.

Sorry a bit of a pointless post but I'm trying to keep my mind off this pregnancy so time goes quicker lol xxximage

Replies