Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

opened the flood gates

this morning on his way to work DH fell in the snow and hurt his wrist, nothing bad, it's already fine now but ever since he told me I have been crying and can't stop. Now he called me from his break and we were just chatting and he was laughing and that made me so happy so I started crying again...and before hanging up he told me that he loves me and now I just can't stop flooding my pillow.

pointless post really, am just feeling so silly

xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh Shuck! I have had random tears this morning too - and I have had less of a reason then you did!

Glad DH is not badly injured.... and don't worry about the tears - I think we're all in for being a bit mental in the coming months lol! xx
  • Options
    Oh shuck these hormones are a real pain!!! I know how u feel judging by my post yesterday lol....I'm feeling loads better today so don't worry it will pass xx
  • Options
    Awe hun. Dont feel silly. I fill up at adverts and have to try and ignore them before dh sees and winds me up haha x
  • Options
    Yay for random tears!!! I have been sobbing on an off over everything for the last couple of days! Just welled up reading your post because it made me so sad that you could feel so sad! Heehee crazy pregnant ladies!!
  • Options
    For the next few months just put everything down to hormones x
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Note to self, must not watch dear John again while I'm this hormonal! Oh my god I've cried all the way through it! Lol
    Xxx