Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

shy hello

Hi

is there anybody else here yet? I got my BFP yesterday at only 3+4 so am still careful but also delighted.
Congrats to all the other BFPs

Am hoping to get to know you all really soon.

xxxx
shuck

Replies

• Hi
    Congratulations hun I
    I got mine too so am 3+5
    Had a mc back in June so fingers crossed this one is sticky
  • Hello - can i join you please and ask a question?

We got out BFP yesterday so very excited and nervous!! My fertility friend chart says that I am 3+5, I've seen these numbers on other peoples posts but as I'm new to this can you explain I'm guessing it's weeks + days?

Thank you
  • Congrats ladies, glad I am not alone here. we can be bump buddies seeing that we are all 3weeks 5days. I assume that you are due on 07/07?
    xx
  • I,m due 06/07 according to baby hopes website.

Hi tinkerbell79 yeah it does refer to the weeks and days into your pregnancy you are.
  • Hey ladies, congratulations! I 'm hoping to join you soon. I've had 2 faint positives, one yesterday eve and one this morning. I'm due AF on Thurs so going to hold out until then and hopefully get a BFP! Were your positives faint or strong? I'm paranoid AF is still going to arrive!
  • Thank you! Yes 7th July! Does anyone know when this will mean we get our three month scan? This is our first? What about you, first pregnancy or are you old pros? X x
  • Fran82 I am exactly the same, had a couple of faint positives due AF tomorrow but terrified she will show her ugly face.
    fingers crossed and loads od baby glue to all
  • Hi,
    I am lurking between here and due in June as I had pregnant 1-2 weeks on a CBD on Saturday, my dates seem to vary between end of June and beginning of July. I am feeling all nervous as I have aches that feel like AF coming but it never does. fingers crossed for us all xx
  • our scans should be around xmas.so if we are lucky we can send xmas cards with scan pic.
    I am so scared that AF shows up.my line is still very faint.
    baby glue for all of us xxx
  • I am soooo nervous about this pregnancy after previous MC's and was weighing up whether or not to post. *If* I make it through this pregnancy (please, please, please), I will be due on 1st July.

I've had increasingly stronger lines over the past 3 days, i'm going to take a CBD tomorrow and hopefully it'll show 2-3 weeks... fingers crossed.

I'm scared. You won't see much of my until i've had my early scan at six weeks. I'm trying to ignore the fact that i'm currently pregnant and hope the next few weeks zoom past!

Congratulations all xxx
  • lots of baby glue to you Kate
    xxx
  • lots of baby glue to you Kate
    xxx
  • It showed 2-3 weeks pregnant... PHEW! :\)

Thanks for the baby glue. Hope to see you in a few weeks for a proper conversation.

Good luck xx
  • well, AF was due today at the latest and didn't show and I also now got a proper line on a test image

I really hope that all out beans are nice and sticky and that lots more DIJuly people will join us soon

xx
  • a very quiet hello from me too. i am quickly building my cupboard to hide away in here for the next 8 months!! i got my surprise BFP last night, surprise as we were going to start trying next month and it took us ages and lots of ov sticks/thermometers/excel charts to conceive our DS!

i am very excited but also very cautious having had 2 MCs before my DS.

so here's to lots of PMA and sticky babydust to everyone!!

xxxxxxxxxx
  • Big congratulations Mrs-e

Seems there are a few of us that are rather nervous due to previous mc's so loads of baby glue for all.
  • Congrats to all these BFP's, it is lovely to see this forum start filling up.

My CBD turned to 2-3 weeks today too so I am pleased my hormones seem to be doing the right thing too, phew.

I am all nervous as well, it is a worrying time.

xx
  • Hi girls! I am offically here after getting my BFP on a CBD this morning. I will also be due 7th July and I also had a mmc and a chemical pregnancy before I fell with my daughter in 2008 so am a bit wary.

Hi mrs_e! Wow congrats on your suprise BFP!
  • congratulations Fran!!!!!!!!!!! lots of stickybabydust to you xxx
  • congrats mrs_e, roo and Fran image

am looking forward to getting to know you all very soon image
    xxx