Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

feeling more positive today. (but now really sick) update

Morning Ladies, it's bitterly cold outside (-3) and everything is white with a deep frost still, no snow to speak of, but I feel surprising positive about this pregnancy today. I still have the 'what if it happens a 3rd time' niggles in my head.
OH brough me toast, a glass of water and 2 ginger biscuits to bed to help with the sickness and it worked (almost), then he's cooked bacon sandwiches. Now we're off out to get some xmas presents and so new blinds for what will be lo room. It's currently our spare room with just a velux window and no blind.
I've had a few achey stretchy pains, but no bleeding (fc) and it's gone away after a few mins.
Anyways, just wanted to share some positive thoughts with you all and hope you are all well. Sending sticky bean dust to everyone *****
xxxxxxxxx

[Modified by: chowny on 30 November 2010 09:42:26 ]

Replies

• Glad you feeling positive chowny- what a really nice post. I hope you managed to get a blind hope you had a nice time shoping. I'm feeling slightly more positive did a digi on friday and it had moved to 3+ and although no ms can now not eat yoghurt without wretching lol! So i'm grasping to these as they are my only symptoms! x
  • It's really good to hear you feeling positive hun ansmd i hope you had a great day shopping. X
  • Glad to see you're feeling more positive. The stretchy achy pains are a good sign. Hope the sick feeling goes away soon- it's not nice is it? Hope u had a good day of shopping xx
  • Morning ladies, sickness is terrible!! really really bad, don't know what to do for the best!
  • oh hun, sorry you're feeling bad. are u managing to eat still?

i feel worse in the evenings now especially on the way home in the car. xx
  • little bean rejected toast this morning, been snacking on cocktail sausages all afternoon!!! x x x