Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

whispers...I think i may be joining you

I got 2x faint BFP this morning at 12DPO, so think i maybe be joining you!EDD would be 6th August i think..Dont want to get to excited yet just incase..xx

Replies

• Congratulations, fingers crossed for you x
  • Yay lots of people joining the numbers are creeping up.... Come on there's loads of room....huge congrats Hun.... Well done you x
  • Thank you guys!Congratulations to everyone of you to!Did a CBD tonight, BFP, 1-2 weeks. Feels bit more real now xx still feel very nervous. This is my first pregnancy so dont really know what to expect xx
  • Hi Monkey!

Congratulations! Its my first pregnancy too so we can muddle through together! Its all quite scary isnt it, just hoping everything stays ok.

Have you had any symptoms?

xxx
  • Hi Martinez!Congratulations on your news!
    I havent really had many symptoms, just cramps all day 9-10DPO that i though was AF coming, but then went away (i guess they were implantation cramps!). Had vivid dream about having a son and 3 BFP the night before i tested which was wierd lol!!Boobs are bigger, but not tender and my temp is up but thats about it!!
    How about you, have you had anything?
    Im trying to deceide if its good that i havent had many symptoms!My sister who is 36weeks at the moment had no first trimester symptoms at all so maybe i will be like her!!
    I know what you mean, its so scary, theres so much to worry about!!
    Wishing us all a H & H 9 months xx
  • I had loads of cramps this month too, weird ones though and on the same side I had ovulation pains too. I have been dizzy at odd times and I am peeing more but thats it!

Having no symptoms is a bit unnerving but I think we should probably be grateful for it while we can!!

xxx
  • congratulations xx
  • wishing you all the best xx