Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

May I ask a personal question? X

Sorry, bit of a personal question....I'm currently 6+6 and wondered if anyone else has had any change in bowel habits? Mine has been playing up an awful lot! I have been three times since 2.30 this morning! and a bit sore with it! Have been feeling sick on and off since last Sunday, sick feeling comes in waves and is always accompanied by a low down tummy ache like I am going to have a dodgy tum! not sure what is causing it and just wondered if my body is just reacting to all the wonderful changes inside me..... X

Replies

• yup me...... one minute i can be constipated..... the next i'm running, hell for leather, up the stairs with my but cheeks firmly clenched..... :lol: Sometimes my tummy can have the ''diahrroea'' feeling, but it isnt diahorrea if that makes sense? Lots of changes going on.... dont worry. image

Wait until your full term..... Very loose bowel movements is an indication for your body getting itself prepared for labour... but when i was pregnant with Lucy earlier this year.... I had quite a few bouts like that throughout the pregnancy.... literally where i'd be sweating in town desperate to find a toilet. :roll:

It is all perfectly normal though image xxx
  • Oh I am so glad you asked this. Im the same! With ds1 I did not have it so I was worried and although my sister told me she was like it with her LO I was still worried. You've reassured me! Thanks ha xxx
  • Have exactly the same thing! xx