Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

want to scream

Really pointless post but am sooooo upset and frustrated today. Had a great couple of days with OH and only had some morning sickness on Christmas day and have been feeling great the rest of the day and yesterday I actually felt human. We told OHs parents and they were really happy so a great day all around.

...well, today I am feeling sh** and have already been sick 5 times. OH is back at work and I am supposed to be working from home too but am just sitting here feeling sorry for myself and crying with frustration

really sorry for the moan but WHY DID IT HAVE TO COME BACK????

...and am really craving peanuts but OHs family all have hay fever so that is a no no image

shuck

12+5

Replies

• Oh hun, my sickness still comes and goes just when i think it's gone it suddenly hits again at odd ties too. have been woken a few nights with the sudden urge to be sick. Fingers crossed that now it is a bit more on and off it is starting to go.

Not had any cravings yet, I had them with all my others, Eldest daughter was crunchie's, eldest son was Fish (I hate fish) youngest daughter was cream eggs and youngest son was walkers cheese and onion crisps and heaven help if someone tried to get away with giving anything other than walkers.

xxxxxx
  • Try not to feel down chick.

I too have been feeling dreadful for the last 4 weeks now. I am sick on average twice a day and always last thing at night.

I had a MMC earlier this year with one symptom being that my sickness suddenly went.

This time around i am thankful every day that I am feeling sick because it means I have a healthy pregnancy.

look at it as a positive thing and that your baby is letting you know that s/he is doing well!!