Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

One Born at Christmas

...had to turn over One Born at Christmas. Just not ready to think about the 'B' or 'L' words yet!

How's everyone else on this subject?

Replies

• have never seen it - but have heard a lot of people talking about it. have put it on now to see.......

mind you i've been there done that and got the t-shirt 3 times.... so i'll prob be ok watching it. LOL
  • I watched it last year and was thinking that it was all over me so didn't bother me lol. However I am preganant with my 2nd this time and I watched the whole series over Christmas. I do admit though that at times I had my hands over my face as I know what is coming to me lol. It starts on 10th January again with the new series but I am going to watch it. Every labour is different so might as well watch it. My last labour was really easy as my daughter came 6 weeks early and only weighed 3lb 12oz. I just hope this one stays in longer.
  • Oh I caught up on this today, I watched the last series about a week after my dd was born and today it kinda freaked me out that I'll be doing it all again in August - think I must be crazy!!! Might just bury my head in the sand for the next 33 weeks!! xx