Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

so scared but so excited!!!

I have booked a babybond scan for tommorow morning 11.30, cant believe ive done it, going to to be 10 weeks tommorow so will hopefully fingers crossed see our baby!! so scared though that nothing will be there and its all made up in my head.......... will keep you posted!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Good luck for tomorrow! I know exactly how you feel as I also have my scan tomorrow eek!

It's my 12 week nucal scan and I'm really excited and nervous as well. We have had a previous private scan at 9 weeks and it was amazing so really hoping to see baby has grown and is doing well.

Let us know how you get on! x
  • Good luck! I am sure everything will be fine! I had an early scan at 9+6 and it was amazing!! Let us know how you get on xxx
  • Good luck for tomorrow x
  • Good luck hun. xxxx
  • Oh cool good luck with your scan today let us know how it goes. x x x x x
  • Hope everything goes well today Sam and MrsWispa!
  • well we saw our lovely little baby, although they put me back a week & 3 days so in actual fact im 8 + 4 making me due 7th august, but will stay in this forum as i will have baby in july. i was so excited to see baby!!! heartbeat flickered away, still had the yolk sac there, babybond were really good, lady was lovely, and spent 45mins with us!!!!

unbelievably happy imageimageimage

xxxxxx