Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I know I shouldn't....pram help

My friend is now about 34 weeks and has just told me all about the 9 in 1 pram system (car seat, high chair, moses basket, etc) she ordered a few weeks ago, I couldn't help but look and annoyingly it is now ??200 cheaper than she paid.

Our 12 week scan is on 5th (we had one at 8+3) and I KNOW I shouldn't be considering asking someone (i.e. parents) to get it for us and keep it at theirs until we know that everything is ok but it is ??200 cheaper and that is a good chunk towards a changing table or cot.

Talk some sense into me ladies, what would you do??

Thanks

Lolli

x

(also in pregnancy)

Replies

• hey hun,

im in a similar situation, the one we want has the car seat free if we order before jan 30th, so after scan next week we r gonna order it and keep it at mil's image xxx
  • last time we got ours at 12 weeks as it was half price, i would go for it, i have already picked ours out x
  • We've just bitten the bullet and put a deposit on some Mamas and Papas nursery furniture. We didn't want to buy this early, but it was discounted, so we went for it. We only had to put a deposit on it to secure it and they are holding off delivering until June, so I'm happy with that. If anything is wrong at our scan we'll cancel.