Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had A Scan Today & We Are Team....

PINK!!!!

Can't belive it, I was convinced I was having a little boy!!

I (very luckily) have a friend who is a sonographer. She said she's 100% certain and that there are DEF no little boy bits!! Hubby and I got a bit emotional..... Don't think either of us thought we would ever get this far!!

She was really thorough, we were in there for about 20 mins or so. She was pointing everything out, all looking as it should be, thank god! Baby was stretching loads and yawning, she gave us some great pics too...

Still can't believe it, am sat here in shock!!

Baby was moving around so much, it feels crazy that I still can't feel ANYTHING!! She reckons another couple of weeks.

I'm so happy right now.

Zxx

PS Guess what I'm doing this weekend....shopping!!

Replies

• Yay congratulations, glad everything went well for you, it makes such a diference when the sonographer spends time with you and helps if you have someone in the buiness!!, we have our scan 2nd march and im hoping to find out if we are team pink or blue lts just hope baby behaves

Now you can get really excited and get buying lots and lots of pink :lol:
  • how exciting! image
  • how exciting image

so glad all went well. Cant wait to see my bubba again

xxx
  • Exciting! Congratulations.... bet you can't wait to get shopping!
  • Congrats, that is so lovely xxx
  • glad everything is well with your bubs.

it's so exciting that people start announcing their flavour image
  • Great news hun.

I still have a couple of weeks till i see bub's again and can't wait.
  • Lovely news...congrats! xx
  • Wahay!! Congratulatins hun, so happy for you x x x x x x let the pink shopping commence image

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev192pr___.png

• That's great news - congratulations!! Wow, so amazing to think they'll be lots of colour annoucements coming soon!! xx
  • Congratulations hun! Glad all is going well ... how exciting, a little girl image ... I'm so tempted to find out despite always saying that I wouldn't but when you start to hear what everyone else is having it just makes that temptation even worse ... still I've got another 6 weeks before I'm at that stage (still haven't got a date through yet image )

Have fun shopping image
  • Ahhh thanks for all your replies ladies...

I will certainly have fun shopping this weekend!!

Look forward to reading many more bump colour announcements soon...

Zxx
  • YAYYY Congratulations hun! Go enjoy your shopping! It's so nice being able to choose from a wide variety instead of the measley selection of neutral clothes most shops have!

xx
  • Congratulations on your pinkie! Girls are so much fun to shop for. We have ne of each but would like this one to be a girl because we have so much of dd pink stu it would be a lot cheaper.

Enjoy your pink shopping!
  • Whoop!!! I am still following your wonderful updates hun!! So happy for you, amazing news, a little girlie image

Sarah x
  • Ahhh - lovey to hear from you Sarah. I often check in on you Oct ladies, as I feel I know a lot of you.

So....any tips for me on stuff to buy, stuff you got for baby, but perhaps didn't need, or stuff you needed, but didn't have?? What do babies wear in the beginnning? I feel a bit clueless, every website tells you something different! Aghhhhh!

Any advice on ANYTHING much appreciated. image

Love Zxx
  • Oh congratulations chick.

I ve still got 6 weeks to go before my 20 week scan which seems sooooo long away. Its going to be great hearing everyones annoncements,

• So pleased for you hun, you deserve it, spend spend spend I love it. We are Pink too and Im so so happy, have bought loads of pink,hubby said he wants some other colours now ha ha image xxx
  • Z I will email you my lovely. I still have your email, it will be from a new email address though as I have changed mine. Will tell you all you need to know!! image

xx