Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

Just saw my baby!

Had my scan this morning and little bubs is perfect! Now a whopping 57mm!

As it was a nuchal scan we were there about half an hour so saw by=ubs for ages. Even gave us a little wave. Such a relief.

The nuchal bit was 1.2mm and he said anything over 3.5mm could be high risk but it really is a combination of weight, height, age, bloods and the nuchal measurement that give you the risk factor.

Date moved forward so now 12+2 and due 8th August xxx

Replies

• YAY fab news! did you get all emotional?

Sooo jealous youve been moved forward!! I want to be!! image
  • Fantastic news. I am so glad it went smoothly for you and the little wave is such a bonus.

Have a fab day!
  • Glad to hear your scan went went how exciting to move forward seems there is alot of us all due at the start of the month.

Its all so exciting
  • Yaaaaaaay! This is amazing news. So so pleased for you.

xxxxxxxx
  • Aw so pleased for you

U putting your pic on

xx
  • Hi Hun

I am gatecrashing from born in May just wanted to say a huge congrats

xxx
  • lovely news, great to be moved forward too! so much better than me i was moved back a week!!!

congratulations xxxx
  • Aww hun, I bet thats a huge releif. I'm so happy for you. image you must be so excitied and on cloud 9. xxx
  • Ah thank you! Will attempt to put a photo on later!

Was a bit of an odd experience really as once he said the baby's heart was beating and had grown I was just so so happy.

As I was lying down I didn't get to see too much but hubby had a great view. I did ask if he could turn it around but he didn't so had to crane my head and see what I could really.

I'm going to have a 16 week private scan so i'll be able to see the baby and be able to enjoy this one as much as hubby did.

Still totally amazing. Gave us close up on the face and it's little nose and mouth is the most adorable thing i've ever seen, totally in love already! xx
  • G.C to say congrats hun and lovely news image

Love MrsH and Lucas xxx
  • G/C fab news sweetie!!! Zxx
  • G/C fab news sweetie. Zxx
  • oh congrats mrs mafia princess so pleased for you, every day someone else has a scan and sees their baby is ok, it's lovely to hear. Glad you can breathe a bit easier. xx
  • big congrats to you! very happy for you image x x x
  • G/C that's wonderful news my lovely! Have been keeping an eye out for this!

Looking forward to seeing the pics!!

xx
  • that is really good news you must be so pleased. My date has been moved as well!!
  • G/C (as always image )

So, so pleased for you hunnie! Enjoy every moment my lovely image

Are you going to find out what team you're on at your 16 week scan?

xxx
  • Hi Rainbow!

Saw your pic of A in December and he is GORGEOUS!!!

Yes, having a 16 week scan and finding out. I think girl and my friend who is in to the nub theory has bet all her diamonds that it's a girl! We'll see, i'll be delighted either way x
  • Aww thanks hun image I think he's pretty fabulous too!

Wow you're going to find out what flavour your lovely bean is in about 4 weeks time! I think a mommy's instinct says a lot, I thought boy for majority of my pregnancy and I was right, can't wait to find out what little Mafia is image

You enjoy every minute hunnie, you so deserve it!

xxx
  • I'm so pleased for you honey, congratulations x