Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mum2Be Bounty Pack......

I cant seem to get my hands on 1, I went in boots in my town and they said that they have run out and sainsburys have too. Im in northamptonshire, anyone struggled to get theres?

All the supermarkets and shops seem to have run out of everything that i have a voucher for which is annoying too.

MPP + bean (12+0)

xxx

Replies

• ooo i have my voucher to get it!! just reminded me thanks! hope you get one soon, bugger when they run out, they normally replenish themselves every month though x
  • Can't find your scan thread but glad everything went well hub. Bit poo they put you back a week though.

Aleia is amazing weighs 9lb now (well as of Monday!!) she's a right porker but she's so good!

Will you find out what you are having at 20 wk scan or will you wait?

Bummer about the bounty pack. When I got mine I had the last one! Lol! There must be a serious baby boom at the mo!!

Hope your ok

Xxx
  • I got mine last week, not that exciting but can't complain as it is free ! x
  • Hey JC, wow shes growing. Yeah definately going to find out, got the 20wk scan on march 23rd. Although a friend of mine had a private scan and found out at 16wks, i thought that was abit early?

Got the link for the scan thread http://www.babyexpert.com/community/forums/thread/1437597

Ill try again in a few days or i might sign up to bounty an get it in the post. Im gonna make the most of these freebies lol

MPP + Bean (12+2)

xxx
  • I just picked mine up today, luckily they had just had a delivery. I would just try again in a few wekks they may have new stock then. The women in boots said that there is definately something in the water as they just seem to be having hundreds of pregnant women at the minute.

Think everyone must have been skint in oct/nov and had to think of other ways to occupy themselves image
  • Well i finally got a pack, had to go to another town to get it as my town were pretty crap on stocking up. Apparently my town has been out for 3 months!

How tiny is that pot of sudocrem!!!!! How cute. Probably be used in 1 nappy change! :lol:

MPP + Bean (16+2)

xxx
  • MPP its really cute isn't it and the ickle nappy!

That pack is the only baby related thing in my house as waiting will after the 20wk scan before i go on a spending spree, the house is upside down at the mo with decorating and i don't have room for any bits even if i had bought anything x
  • I got given one at my 12 week scan. I got a bounty folder and a bounty pack. And there are forms in there to claim another bounty pack and an Emmas Diary pack.

The fairy washing powder tabs come in handy! I also got a sample of ovaltine.

As for the Sudocrem, that would probably do 2-3 applications at best!

Oh well, better than having nothing.