Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could things be.........................

I'm going to jinx myself I know I am but... Today I feel more human, well apart from having a rotten cold, but sickness wise.

I woke up feeling really sick I was even reaching but I had my breakfast, then at about 9.00am I had two slices of toast and I dont feel sick, this is the first day ever since I found out I was preg.

Having said that I havent got off the sofa so could be because I'm getting plenty of rest, I just hope this is the start of things to come. image

Replies

• hopefully honey if it is for you, shouldnt be long for me... here's hoping & praying!!! image
  • willowbabyuk it could have been me writing this thread. have had bad sickness at all times of the day all through my pregnancy but touch wood I have been fine for the last 2 days apart from having a rotten cold too!
  • Happymummy I felt dreadful around the 12 week mark infact the worst of my whiole pregnancy infact I was so sick I had nothing else to be sick. A friend of mine told me we get a hormone surge just before the placenta takes over between 12 and 14 weeks so it could be that for you to.

I felt rough first thing again today but had breakfast and now I feel fine again infact I have more energy today image

I hope things get better for you soon samjleo they say by 14 weeks things are ment to improve dramatically so only a few days to go image