Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Ellie's Mummy

hello honey!!

its mrs waggy!! ive not been on here for ages as we have a DIA group on FB.

how are you doing? how's the pregnancy going? do you know what colour little bean is yet or are you staying team yellow?

i dont know if you know but we are having another girl!

im 29 weeks now, its flown cant believe it.

only got to get through february and then im off on anual leave and mat leave, so looking forward to not working i am knackered!

My little girl turned 2 last week, she keeps me busy no time for naps with her around hehe!!

anyway just wanted to say hello and see how you were doing xxxx

Replies

• hey hun glad you are ok not spoke in ages!!

im fine had a bit of a rough time with the sickness etc and had a bleed about 6 weeks but its been ok since about 8 weeks since we had early scan ! saw heartbeat then. we had another scan at 12 weeks which was the combined scan and the nucal measurment came back at 1.4 which they said was good and after bloods got a chance of 1 in 890 which i thought would be alot higher as last time i was 1 in over 3900 and ellie had downs! it scares me incase there are any heart problems if it happens again as we were very lucky with el!!on the other hand i know what to expect if it does! have my 16 week apt on 3rd feb and then 20 week scan when we will find out on 3rd march! i think we will be team pink again have a feeling! bump still barely there though!cant stop listening on the doppler to baby as cant feel it yet! when did you feel it this time round?

ellie is doing great she had her christmas play last night and she was fab they did peter pan and she was a young lost boy! sooo cute! she is 5 in june and cant believe it has come around that quick! she is doing so well and becoming a proper little lady teaching us something new everyday! shes fab! so glad everything is going great for you im only taking 6 weeks off starting day im due as i childmind and dont want to loose the kids i have already so will be all hands on deck in july and august with ellie and baby!

im so excited!

so glad it is going ok for you so far and bet it will come around so quick! im on facebook have i got you as a friend??

ellie been in local paper this week thought you'd like a look!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.chorleycitizen.co.uk/news/8814280.Little_Ellie_inspires_Whittle_le_Woods_charity_calendar/
  • ah thats great am so pleased its all going well for you. i was the same at the start, horrible sickness and then a bleed at 8 weeks.

so glad to actually look and feel pregnant now, i do have quite a bump and am getting kicked and poked all the time, she is so much more active than evie was, its great tho and so nice for evie as she can feel my tummy. not quite sure she understands there is going to be a new baby in the house in a few months, but im sure she will be great. is ellie excited about having a brother/sister?

i first felt movement around 18 weeks with this one, i thought id felt flutters a few weeks earlier but was probably wind!

ah yeah we used to listen to the hb all the time with the doppler until i could feel her, its so reasurring isnt it?

good news about the nt results, im sure everything will be fine with your baby, it is worrying tho our results came back as 1:5500 and the nt result was 3mm, not sure if its better not to know what the odds are!

bet you cant wait for your 20 week scan, i would of loved a boy but deep down i knew i was carrying another girl, i think you just know dont you. ill be looking forward to hearing what you are having- so exciting!

dont think we are friends on FB, i am rachel wagstaff and my piccy is of me and bump!

take care of you and bumpy!!! xxx