Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

have we all joined the baby clubs?

last time i got a lot of freebies from the baby clubs as well as loads of mags to read, has anyone began to sign up

heres a few i am with

sainsburys baby club (magazines and vouchers)

tesco baby club (mags and vouchers

mothercare baby club (vouchers)

toys r us reward card (you get vouchers toward baby products)

huggies club (vouchers and samples)

pampers club (vouchers and samples)

boots baby club (vouchers and changing bag)

bounty (vouchers and free samples you get the starter pack at the 20 week scan)

Replies

• I've signed up for most of these but don't seem to have received much yet. Haven't even heard from some of them. How long did yours take to respond piggypops?

I also had to ask for my bounty pack as the midwife didn't give me one!
  • I haven't signed up for any yet. Did you do it all online?

• I signed up for most of those a week after I found out. Also signed up to cow&gate and hot the little cuddle toy image

Most of them don't send that much stuff, mostly emails, but got boots stuff, tesco, sainsbuy's and ASDA all within a month.
  • I think I'm signed up to all of these, as well as Cow & Gate and Aptamil. Bit cheeky really - I intend to breastfeed but free stuff is free stuff :lol:

I think I haven't joined sainsbury's because they're website wasn't working properly when I tried - must try that again.

MrsIgglePiggle - I've joined up to most things online so far. Although there are some forms in the first Bounty pack too I think.
  • i didnt get a lot until i was close to pop and after the baby was born x
  • Ah right! Will have to be patient then!