Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

Not Wishing My Life Away, But ...

...I've just worked out I have 57 days left at work, that's taking out all the Bank Hols and some time off in April I already have booked!! Yay. Last day at work is 3rd June, I then have 4 weeks hols before maternity leave...

Not that I'm counting or anything!! image

Anyone else worked their time out?

Would it be too much to work out the hours now?? :lol:

Zxx

Replies

• I have 71 days!! Plus three and a half weeks holiday at Easter and half term. Love love love it!!
  • I have 52 working days and 92 actual days till mat leave! I'm leaving on 3 June. Know what you mean about wishing time away - I'm so impatient to get on with everything, but do try to make myself stop and treasure quiet moments with no baby crying!
  • my last day will be the 5th june, i dont work set shift so no idea how many i have left!
  • I still have at least 70days at work boohoo, only finish on the 18th of June or later if I am feeling OK.

Only have one week holidays as I had to take holidays when I was at home with morning sickness because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any money.

xx
  • I've got 52 days left at work - using my holidays to reduce working week to 3 days and finishing 17 June, using holidays for 2 weeks and then officially starting maternity leave on 4 July...baby is due on 7 July so we'll see if I stick to that timeline!! xx
  • I've got 64 days left! I'll then have 3 weeks holiday and a few days maternity leave before D-day on 13 July or thereabouts. It's so mad to think then I will have a full 9 months off - I get excited about a day off at the moment. LOL

I bet it will fly by as the time since Christmas seems to have gone really fast and it's not too long until we hit the third trimester eek!

• Just calling up my old thread, as I realised how quick the time has gone!!

When I posted this, I had 57 days left at work, I now have 38!! How exciting!!

Anyone else still counting down??? :lol:

Zxx
  • I have 46 working days image I have three weeks holiday, two weeks at easter and then another week in June, I finish on the 1st of July, just cant wait!! xx
  • I have 9 weeks of uni left !! Can't wait to finish then i can have some rest before baby comes am sick of writing assignments !
  • I have 30 days left!! Using holidays to have a 3 day week now until mid-June!!
  • Snowie - you lucky thing - I'd love to be doing a 3 day week!! image

zXX
  • I have 2 days left!!! am so excited.....with my first 2 I worked right up till the end but this little monkey has given me nothing but trouble so with me only working part time now and I am not going back I thought what's the point of waiting!?!....so I work Mon and Tue then take all my hols which take me 29 weeks when you can officially start mat leave!! image ...........got my list of jobs I need to do tho image
  • I have 43 :lol: . So excited!

Samantha - Don't you have to give your notice in before 15 weeks before the baby's due? Which is this week for me. Handed my letter in last week. (I could be wrong, I'm very new to all of this!!)
  • i have 8 weeks left at work woop woop! and 98 days until my baby is due, in to double figures!!!
  • 23 days left at work - whoop whoop! image

Who else is still counting down???

Zxx