Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

O/T - A Great Sunday!!

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc455/ZLS23/P3270011.jpg

Hi Ladies

Totally off topic, but had a great day yesterday visiting London. We did the London eye, brilliant, and the London Aquarium, which was great fun. Could have sat and watched the sharks all day! So peaceful to watch.

We went up and back on the National Express, about 3 hours for us each way. Was a bit uncomfy at times, but all worth it. Weather stayed great, and I felt bubba move around a fair bit throughout the day, so I think she enjoyed it too!! Hope you all had good weekends too.

Zxx

Replies

• Aww that sounds fab. We were thinking about going to London before the baby's born, but we're now going to Edinburgh in 2 weeks instead. Think its good to have a bit of couple time away from it all image
  • Ah lovely post, that picture is fab! Hubby and I are going away beginning of May for a few days to the Isle of Man for a last time break before number 3 arrives! Glad you had a lovely time image
  • ooo, that sounds lovely image

We are off to visit my family tomorrow, not so much a couple holiday but still some time away from the usual work-sleep routine.

Hope everybody has a great time pre-storkimage
  • sounds fab, i was working all weekend although i did get to spend the week sunning myself in the garden playing with the watertable with DS!