Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Today is the day.....

That i am gunna change my life for the better! I have plucked up the courage to ring my partner and end it. After his performance over the last week hes shown me he doesnt care he left me with no visitors in hospital because my mum was on holiday and dad was at work. He allowed me to drive myself to A&E when i was ill he hasnt seen me since i got ill at all! He only rang me on monday to tell me he wasnt coming to see me!

He has been violent in the past i think its time to say enough is enough! I am positive about my baby nd i can do it on my own! I can do without him being unreliable. Im gunna tell him that aswell...i have too! He couldnt keep his act up forever so now its time to strike!

I had a positive experience in hospital and i need to sort out myself for the baby! Im in a dilemma fighting between my head and my heart and my hearts won so far but for the sake of my baby i need to listen to my head!

xxx

Replies

• oh hun you are so brave! you are def doing the right thing for you and your baby and your bubbs is lucky to have such a strong mummy. xx