Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

Bad thrush :o(

Just a moan really, I thought I was over it but I've got a bad case of thrush and I feel like I'm going to go a bit mad!!!!!

Haven't had great sleep the past few nights either, just been tossing and turning and getting really restless legs if I lie on my right, and an old cartilage injury is playing up so my knee is really sore and keeps locking, so all that coupled with a grumpy chicken pox covered 3 year old is not doing anything for my mood today I'm a real grump! :x

Replies

• Oh bless you... really hope it clears up for you soon and your LO gets better soon too. Big hugs. Zxx
  • That doesn't sound like much fun, can't blame you for feeling grumpy, everything always feels ten time worse too when you're getting no sleep. Hope everything gets a bit easier soon x
  • I think I have it too, is there anything we are allowed to use? Im getting by with cream at the min but considering phoning the doctors?
  • thanks guys. I've been using canisten and am going to just get the tablet one too to try and clear it up a bit quicker, same as what the Dr would give anyway and I can't really get to the surgery at the mo.

Did manage an hour sleep this afternoon but I now can't get Paul to wake, which happens sometimes when he's poorly, so looks like I'll have another fun night ahead of me, early night I think.

One bonus is that my lovely husband is bringing curry home for tea so that's the highlight of my day image