Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

28 weeks today

i can not belive it the time has gone so fast even tho it seems like forever i look back and say its gone fast but then in the moment its dragging if you know what i mean i am so fed up with being PG now not being ungreatful i am lucky to have been PG its just i have had a hard time of it in pain all the time

went for a growth scan thursday just gone and baby is doing fine and still a boy made them double check i have a 2lb 9oz baby so far much bigger than my other 2 got another scan on 12th may hopefuly will still be bigger lol the baby has a lot of water around him which i never had with my 2 girls

does anyone get pains in there lower tummy as i do and they hurt like mad i'm just a little scared just incase i go into labour i know the baby has 90% chance of survial now but its still really early i think all these concerns are from my misscarriage last may and feel like its taking so long as i just want july to be here does anyone get a lot of pressure down there and in there bottom

sorry rambled a bit hope to here what some of you feel this is the 1st time i have shared with anyone as with the other 2 never discovered this site nor thought about the internet lol

Replies

• Hi Emma, congrats on reaching 28 weeks, I'm 29 weeks tomorrow.

I haven't suffered with pain really as such, just the usual aches etc, bit of backache now and again.

I have a growth scan on wed as I'm measuring slightly bigger. We're looking forward to seeing our little girl again.

I also think its natural to have concerns, especially after a miscarriage (I had 2 last year).

Take care,

Zxx
  • i think i remember you from LT-TTC its funny as with my other 2 i never felt like this i this time round i feel down about everything but don't think i'm at the stage of depresion ( as i love to get out of bed) but i think the other 2 times i was working so no thoughts or anything like that but love spending time with my children as they cheer me up i feel so big this time round as he streches my tummy so much which adds more pressure on my tummy sorry again rabling on lol never had so much to say before lol

so your baby is bigger than she should be mine a bit bigger than he should be lol whens your next scan mines 12th may think its 31 weeks not to sure lol i just need to buy the push chair and cot then i am done buying for this baby lol i was so far behind as i had not started to buy till 25 weeks lol
  • I was in TTC after MC for some time....

Yes, bump wise, I'm measuring a couple of cm bigger, so I have a growth scan for this coming wednesday. I'm sure all's fine....

Zxx
  • yeah it should be as bump sometime measures big then baby is right on for weeks it is lol gl for weds xx
  • hello stranger

nice to "see" you back image
  • hey sorry i have been away but forgot my login stuff lol then remembered yesterday
  • Yey for being 28 weeks image i get all sorts of weird pains and twinges I know what you mean about worrying I worry far more this time round than I did with the other 2 I think it's only natural x
  • glad i'm not the only one my doctor thinks my bodys not coping with the PG so advised me not to have anymore i said i won't be planning anymore lol this was the last one anyway