Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

weight gain estimator

Hey ladies.

Came across this and thought id share image made me feel loads better about the extra stone i have put on image

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/weightgain/

xxx

Replies

• I love that! Feeling a bit better now although I now only have 1/2 stone left for the next 12 weeks before I hit the upper limit....time to start being really healthy! :P
  • lol image

i never knew about all the extra bits of weight gain like ur uterus and muscle layers.

xxx
  • I dont own any scales lol so haven't been weighed since I was 13 weeks, which was 13 weeks ago now eek.

I suppose I should weigh myself at some point, do they weigh you at your 28 week check up?
  • Thanks, its really good to know i am doing ok....put on 5 stone with DD1 and 4 with DD2 so told myself i was gonna be very good this time round.........at about 7lbs at the min so i am proud of myself.

I noticed it only gave 7.5lbs for baby though and both mine weighed alot more than that so think i am gonna allow myself an extra couple of pounds lolimage