Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else?

Does any one else have days when they just feel hungry all day? I am eating fairly normally at the moment; 3 meals and 3 small snacks every day (the way I have always eaten) but every now and then I have a day where I literally feel like I want to eat all day! My mum reckons its the baby having a growth spurt but I dont know!

Replies

• Options
    Me me! I have been like this for a few days, constantly hungry and grazing all the time, not always on the most healthy food either! Just can't help it..... I think its because I lost my appetite last week when I was rough, but it has come back with a vengance now!! Zxx
  • Options
    My appetitie has been up and down, but on a typical day my vague pattern is that I eat like a horse from day break to about 3pm, then have no appetite for dinner!

I think that if your body is calling out for food, give it to it and if not, don't force things.

xx
  • Options
    i get days like that too. today is one of them actually. i feel like i just cant get enough food into my stomach and could eat everything in sight lol.