Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Shame...Didn't Need to Buy A Bag!

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc455/ZLS23/P4240068.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc455/ZLS23/P4240069.jpg

Well, I found I didn't need to buy a bag in the end. The pink one I had sort of forgotten about as it was at the top of my wardrobe, its perfect for my hospital bag!!

The other one I got from Asda, was dead cheap, about ??5 I think. I had been using it for swimming, but I think that it will be perfect for bubba!! Really happy I have the "bags" sorted now!! Have started to pack too! Getting a tad excited!!!

Zxx

Replies

• love them both!
  • OMG, we are due on the same day and you've got your bags all sorted, i'm so behind.

I'm giving myself until the end of May to get everything ready so i can spend June just relaxing, Ha Ha relaxing my arse more like stressing and freaking out. Am just about keeping those omg how am i going to do this (labour) thoughts at bay, i've warned the hubby that there could well be dark days ahead. He's since booked my mother on a flight over from France to deal with any such days!!! I must say all joking aside my husband has been pretty fab, he's just booked 7 weeks off work from the end of June, i'm really looking forward to a summer with just the 3 of us.

P.s i feel a trip to asda coming on.
  • Hello thehoads - yay due the same day!!

I pretty much want to be sorted by end of May too, as I finish work 3rd June and just want to relax then with hubby. I'm also trying to keep the ol' OMG I'm in labour thoughts at bay!! :lol:

Zxx
  • Love the heart bag.. Asda did you say????
  • love the bags! My labour bag is just a plain pink one and my baby bag with baby bits is my baba bing change bag I used with my daughter so a bit boring really compared to your fab one!!

I start maternity on the 6th June but will have my 2 year old off with me from then on too so I can't imagine I will be in for much of a rest - oh well at least she will be getting me all active for the birth...!!

Enjoy packing your gorgeous bags!!!

xxx