Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

the emotions have hit already!

crying over nothing! didnt start last time until i was 38 weeks and i had him 6 days later! how i am going to manage another 10 weeks of irrational tears! :lol:

anyone else feeling very emotional?

Replies

• Oh bless you .... I have odd days like this. All part and parcel I guess....

Have a lovely weekend.

Zxx
  • YES! I cried on Monday when hubby came home from work and i've just cried at a picture lol! It's crazy hope they settle down soon
  • Poor you but if it makes you feel any better I keep crying at silly things. Yesterday I started crying because hubby told me that he loves me ... which was in Sainsbury's so everybody must have thought he was being mean to me LOL
  • Oh good, its not just me then!!
  • I've felt rather weepy the last few days too. Good excuse to watch films that you know make you cry; you can blame the hormones and not look soppy then!
  • I've not been so much teary as GRUMPY!

My husband cannot do anything right. I think we'll be getting a divorce before the baby comes if I carry on being so horrible.

I can't help it even if I am aware I am doing it, then I try ot make it up and say sorry and he'll do something else to annoy me... poor thing. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING he does is getting me mad - things like taking the washing off the line but not folding it as he goes which means it would have been quicker and easier for me to do it all as I have to fold it all anyway. Or like not emptying the bin even though I've asked nicely, I would do it but it is so heavy and I don't want to hurt my back... Or when we ran out of milk it was of course his fault... my poor poor hubby.

I would say I could make it up to him in doing naughty things but at the moment my sex drive is 0. I can't think of anything I want to do less.

Anyone else????????

xxxx
  • awwww roo what a nightmare, i am very easily wound up too, tried to make it up but lets just say positioning is quite a challenge!