Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Last NCT Tonight

Hi Ladies

Bit of a pointless post, but its our last NCT tonight. We've had 6 weeks, every Mon eve with an extra BF session also. They have been well worth the money. Just can't believe its the last one tonight!! Only seemed like yesterday we booked them!

All the couples met for lunch yesterday, it was great. Have made some lovely friends, 5 other couples, all roughly the same age and all due within a few weeks of each other! 3 of us are having girls, the others don't want to know!

2 more weeks and I finish work too. Although my first week at home is going to be very busy. I have another growth scan, the midwife and a Health Visitor visit too.

Getting really excited now!!

Zxx

Replies

• glad you have found them so good! its nice to have good group of mummy friends

its not long now is it, its my last week at work this week! x
  • Hi pet...I was just checking up on you. Lovely to hear everything is going so well and sounds like you are in good company.

Not long to go now.

Lots of love Tracy xxx
  • I'm new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum.

Watch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Movie Online Free
  • Hi

GC but so glad you enjoyed the classes - it must be feeling so so exciting now.

Thanks for answering my post on NCT clases too - really helpful.

Enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy and best of luck for the birth and early days you and baby have together. image
  • Tashelby - lovely to hear from you. I often check in on you too!

TulipRose - thanks for your kind wishes. Best of luck to you too.

PP - hope your last week at work goes ok.

Well the last NCT was good - we covered the 3rd stage and c-sections, all very interesting, if a little scary!

Also arranged our reunion with our bubba's, end of September. Will be here before we know it I'm sure!

Zxx
  • Mine is finishing this friday too glad to be honest don't like any of the couples they are so boring yawn fest every week x