Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

O/T Take That :)

Anyone going to any of the concerts? I'm going to Manchester next Friday. Booked standing tickets pre-pregnancy...oops! Bit worried actually. Sure I'll be fine.

Made a t-shirt last night...I'm such a loser :lol:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/Gemr22/TakeThatbump.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I'm going to the O2 on 30 June! Can't wait but I will be 38 weeks by then image so I'm also a little concerned...

My hubby doesn't want me to go but it's only an hour on the train and I have a seated ticket so I'm sure it will be fine... Can't miss Robbie being back! Let me know how it is and loving the t-shit! image
  • Options
    I meant to write Wembley not O2 and that last word was t-shirt! LOL
  • Options
    Loving the T shirt image
  • Options
    Im going Birmingham on the 28th june at 37 weeks pg.

Just hope im gonna be ok to go. hospital bag and notes will be in the car though.

Love the t-shirt.

xxx
  • Options
    Love the T-Shirt - have a fab time! Zxx
  • Options
    love the shirt!

i really wanted to go but i went when newly pregnant in 2009 with DS for the circus tour and felt so consious and needed to many wees! thought 38 weeks was too late esp as its a good hour plus journey

i'm super jelous!
  • Options
    I'm going to see 'em in Sunderland next Tuesday- can't wait. Taking my notes with me, will be 34wks and intend to get in early to get a seat(we have standing/sitting tickets)Not looking forward to the journey there and back-boo! I'm sure it'll all be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forgot to say love the T-shirt!!!
  • Options
    Lollym - do you think the security guards will take pity on us and give us seats?! I've booked with accomodation included so I'm on a curtesy bus that picks us up at 4pm. So I'm assuming there'll already be people queuing who'll get the seats? Then again, maybe "normal" people don't want to sit??

I am also loading hubby up with a rucksack containing notes, water, chocolate etc!!