Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

34 week scan today :)

Hi ladies and bumps

Hope u r all keeping well. I had my 34 week scan today and my placenta has risen up out of the way image really pleased about that! Bubs is head down and has extremely long legs, almost of the scale infact and efw is 5lb 9 so really growing well, they estimate around 8 1/2 lb at term.

I see the June babies are starting to make an appearance now.....not long girls and it will be our turn image good luck ladies xx

Replies

• Aw thats lovely! xx
  • Hi - glad scan went well - that's good news. I really can't believe how quickly the time is going!!

I have now packed my hospital bag and bubba's bag, but reckon I will unpack and re-pack a few more times in the coming weeks, lol.

Zxx
  • great news about the placeta! and your tall baba!
  • That's fantastic news about the placenta! You must be so relieved. I have my 34 week scan next Friday and am a bit nervous about it. I really hope mine has moved up out of the way too.

Did you get a good view of baby and any pictures? I have been warned there is so little space in there now that you don't get to see much but I'm still really excited to see him/her again!

• Glad your placenta has moved and baby is measuring well x
  • Thanks ladies...

Mrs wispa it did look rather cramped up in there only seeing bits at a time instead of a whole baba on screen if that makes sense lol.... My bubs had it's back all arched and head tilted the wrong way looked quite mad but again only bits and pieces at a time. Good luck for your scan next weekend I hope your placenta has moved up image x
  • That is great news.

I have a scan at 37 weeks, I was wandering what we'd see, so I guess it will be just small bits of the baby at a time, interesting!

enjoy the last few weeks (as much as possible with end of pregnancy symptoms)

xxx