Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I only have.......

18 'work' days left!!! After this week I have a weeks holiday (half term) and we are moving house. Then I only have three weeks until I finish image I am so happy and excited to finish work. I love my job, but I cant wait to find out what this being a mummy thing is all about! How long does everyone have or have you already finished? Im not due until the 24th of July so I am guessing some people who are due early July might have finished or just be about to finish already! xx

Replies

• Options
    It's all going very quickly now!! Wow you have alot on with a house move good luck with that, I'm sure work days are going to go sooo fast too, all the best x
  • Options
    Good luck with the house move GB.

I have 7 working days left - yay!!!

Zxx
  • Options
    my last day is sunday! woop woop
  • Options
    We're date twins Glitterbug image

I have 19, not including today. Yippee!
  • Options
    Wow its getting closer. I'm a stay at home mum so no last day for me.
  • Options
    It's not long at all now is it, it's so exciting!! I am due on 13 July and I have 13 more work days after today so not long at all really. It will feel so weird to finish and have free days waiting for baby to arrive image x
  • Options
    That's so exciting GB hope the move goes well. I have 3 more week at uni and a week in school doing research before I finish for summer x
  • Options
    I've already finished!! Was going to do another 2 weeks but being on my feet all day and with 2 little ones at home I really started to struggle!

Samantha SC- your LO's are the same age as mine and we're due within 2 weeks of each other.... what have we signed up for! :lol: X