Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

eeek!!

last day of working tommorow!

cant wait to have time off but know that i will be bored & the house will be spotless come this time next week :lol:

wish i had left some bits to buy for baby but i couldnt resist and have got it all now!! booo!! lol

the countdown begins hey!!!

whens everyone else finishing work?

Replies

• im already a stay at home mum. I have to say im jealous your house will be tidy next week, mine certainly wont be.....its half term lol x
  • Ooooohhhhh! I have another 9 weeks left in work, working til 37 weeks! Grrrrrr i am jealous xx
  • I have around 8 weeks left at work with a max of 8weeks 3 days

I am working right up to the day of my induction at 38weeks and won't finished work til I go in but finish at end of school term any way as I am a teacher. If I manage it til end of term my mat leave won't start til due date or birth whichever comes sooner!!

I must say I am jealous that you are finishing work today, I would love to as I am in agony with my SPD and it is becoming a nightmare getting up and going to work everyday. I am also jealous that your house will be tidy - I am off next week for half term but my house will be nowhere near tidy unless my DH does it!!
  • Is it really 8 weeks??? Arg! I'm the same as alfandosksmum as I'm a teacher! Im wrecked already though and only work two days a week!!! Ha x
  • my last day is wed! cant wait although i have LOADS to do at home before baby comes. anybody want to write my thesis chapter for me??
  • I finish on the 29th june .. although im working partime and had to take annual leave so technically im only working 27 more hours over the next 3 weeks image

I have to say i need it with spd and the fact that i have not bought ANYTHING for baby yet image woops. Better get cracking on that! image
  • I was signed off work last tuesday as my SPD is so bad im a carer and work on my own a lot and my blood pressure was high so the consultant decided enough was enough...gutted :/ I had to finish at 30 weeks as my job involves travelling and the hosp wast happy at that as im high risk of pre-term labour :/ Ive been quite bored i must say so i've been tidying and cooking and sorting i have loads yto do so its ok...still have stuff to buy for baby (although not much) i have to sort out nursery, take junk to skip sell things at car boot sale hold a baby shower and have 2 birthday nights out to celebrate lol! So busy busy busy oh yeah and im off to see Take That on Monday a bit worried as will definately need a seat gunna go in wheelchair and pray they can put me somewhere tied to speak to someone but there not open...its very annoying SPD is soooo painful image x
  • I officially started mine today ut have been on holiday for 2 weeks, my SP got so bad just could not manage another day. im so disorganised its untrue but as I cant get around not msanaging to do alot. I wish I had a tidy house