Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

39 weeks today

I am feeling rather excitable today, and impatient! I want to meet my little boy. I keep telling him it is ok to come out now and to hurry up! I am just so excited...

No signs at all of any labour... no braxton hicks yet, I still feel quite energetic and kind of normal (as normal as I can feel with a bump the size of 5 watermelons).

Anyone else had any signs yet? a show?

well I don't really have anything to say, I am just excited. x

Replies

• I'm excited for you! Feels like i still have a loooong way to go!

Glad to hear you've not had any BH as I haven't but a girl on my antenatal is about a month behind me and has them regularly! Nice to know i'm still normal!
  • wooohooo on the home straight! i have 22 days!!

no signs for me even still managed my zumba class last night image

DS came at 38+6 and had no signs before my waters broke, come on baby roo!
  • Thanks ladies for sharing in my excitement!!!!!

peeweesmum - I was too worried that I had no braxton hicks but others on this forum have reassured me it is normal for some people not to get them, I guess we should be lucky as they sound like they can be quite uncomfortable!

YEAH, COME ON BABY ROO!!!!!!!

xx
  • ps Piggypops Zumba at 36 weeks preggers is rather energetic of you!!! well done!!!! I've never tried it but it sounds like a lot of fun!
  • I'm very impressed with Zumba at 36, almost 37 weeks PP! Don't think I could manage it!
  • Hi Roo, I'll be 39w on Sunday, no signs of labour for me either as yet, though getting lots of Braxton Hicks, feel like I am back on "Knicker Watch" like in the early days!! image

I have to say I don't feel very energetic at all though! Went out with hubby today for lunch and a wander round town, my feet and back are absolutely killing me now!!!!

Come on Mini Z - hurry up!!

Zxx
  • i have been going for about a year now and i love it, will miss going when bubs is tiny, i started when DS was 17 weeks and shifted my baby weight really quickly, stating to struggle now though not sure i'll manage next week x
  • happy 39 weeks image

i hope he doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

xxx
  • Yey for being 39 weeks image I've still got over 3 weeks to go so hope bab doesn't keep u wating much longer come on baby roo !

ZLS I know what you mean about knicker watching i'm horrendous for it lol!