Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

FAO ZLS23

Hi hun,

Just popping in to say good luck with your labour and birth! I don't get time to come on BE so much anymore, little one's take up big time :lol: So just in case i don't "see" you before the big day.

Can't wait to see your BA. You'll love being a mommy. It's blimmin hard work but they're so worth it! Have fun and see you on the other side image

Lots of hugs, kisses and labour vibes...

xx

Replies

• Ahhhhh - thanks Sharn - lovely to hear from you and thanks for the kind message. It's getting so close for me, I'm excited and nervous, but just can't wait to be a mummy!

I often check in on you too, hope all going well and like you say, see you on the "other side" image

Zxx

PS can't believe your little one is over 2 months already!!!
  • Hi Zoe, wanted to wish you luck too. Holland is 34 weeks today and she is keeping us very busy indeed but I wouldn't change it for the world! Good luck and I'll be looking out for your BA too.

BoB.x
  • Thanks BoB - lovely to hear from you - hope all is going well??

By the way, I'm guessing you mean Holland is 34 days not weeks?? lol

Zxx
  • Hey Zoe....we are heading to Turkey on Thursday for a fortnight so im just popping in to wish you all the best and I am so looking forward to reading your BA when I get back.

Lots of love, Tracy xxxxx
  • Ahhhh thanks Tracy, that means a lot - I hope you have a great relaxing holiday. Zxx
  • Oh I meant 3 weeks, I must have hit the 4 next to it in my sleep deprived state! :lol:
  • Ahhh bless you, lol. Zxx