Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how are we all getting on?

DD is 4 days old now, its going so fast! we have been home 2 nights and i'm recoving well from my section, went for a little walk today with our double buggy too!

shes feeding well, too well for my poor boobies! and sleeping is ok, DS is taking time to ajust to the new arrival which i knew he would but all in all things are going well so far x

Replies

• Hi PP - there seems to be 2 Due In July Forums, the other one is sort of mixed in with the Due In/Born In list - most odd. I have posted more in the other one...?

We really don't need 2 going do we? Don't know what's going on with BE!

Glad to hear all going well with you and recovery from C section is good.

Zxx
  • this is so weird having two forums, very confusing! glad to hear you are getting on well.

I am SHATTERED! I think the honeymoon period is over for me, I am very grouchy through lack of sleep. I am so exhausted. When my DD is asleep Finley seems to be awake feeding, then he falls asleep at about 6am and my DD wakes any time from 6am.......... ARGH!

I am getting on average 4 hours sleep a night, he was doing so well at the beginning but is getting progressively worse - way more awake at night but then tired in the day yet refusing to nap unless we go out in the car or push chair....

Then today I tried so hard to settle him at home, got him to nap and I just fell asleep (my DD at nursery on a thursday) then my phone bloody rings!!!!!!!!! I am learning slowly, next Thursday I will be sure to switch moible off and unplug my phone!

He is just settling again now in his vibrating chair but I have to go collect my DD in 30 mins so now no point in me napping....

so sorry for the moan. I am just SOOOOooooOOOOOOoooo TIRED!!!

Anyone else feeling like this or is it just me???

I am enjoying him - ish. Not so much as when my DD was tiny, I felt she was much easier but I guess I wasn't running round after a toddler at the same time. (plus dealing with my mother... I cannot wait till Sunday when she leaves - had her with us for 2 weeks now and I need my space!!)

again sorry for the moan.

:cry: