Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Mrs Mafia Princess

Hi Mrs MP! Just wanted to drop you a line as pretty sure you were due on the 8th, wondering if you'd had your baby? Thinking of you and hoping you're ok xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Alfie, how lovely to have an fao!

I had Charlie on the 11th August, he is an absolute joy. I can't even begin to describe the overwhelming love I have for him.

I ended up having a forceps delivery but it was all worth it and my baby boy is just an angel.

How are you doing? Won't be long now! xx
  • Options
    Ah mrs Mafia! Im so excited for you - congratulations on the birth of charlie, i bet he is beautiful. How much did he weigh? I bet you are tired and sore, hope it wasnt too much of an ordeal. And glad charlie didnt keep you waiting too long.

Im ok, due today, aches and pains and twinges but nothing obvious yet. Keep in touch when you can (I realise you are a bit busier now!) xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your little boy. I had a forceps delivery with my first daughter. The stitches were a bit sore for a while but you seem to forget the pain after a while with your gorgeous baby to look after.
  • Options
    Thank you, he was 9lb 5oz so a big boy! Th emw kept congratulating me on having a vaginal birth which I found so funny as wasn't like I actually did a great deal to assist other than dilate my cervix wide enough!!

He lost a lost of weight afetr his birth because he was struggling to bf. I carried on for 4 days but he'd lost so much, they wanted me to feed, then express then top up with formula every 3 hours and I felt like a feeding machine rather than a mummy.

Switched to formula and we're both a lot happier. He put on 6oz in 2 days and feeds so often as he's a big boy so I know I made the right decision. He's just amazing. Can't stop looking at him and can't believe he's mine.

I'm so excited to hear about your BA. I think you're having a little Henry! If so check out the white company as they have a henry bear and I thought of you when I saw it!

I had absolutely no instinct that i'd have him the day I did, I was absolutely in shock- not sure why when I was 40+3!!

Louise, the stitches are sore. I had a rubber ring to sit on the first few days and have some homeopathic remedies to help and a shed load of pain killers! xx
  • Options
    G/C Just seen this MP, was looking out for a birth story. Big congrats!! Zxx