Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Annabelles BA (at long last)

hi ladies

hope you all keeping well with your little ones, well at long last and at 15 days over her due date Annabelle Rose is here... she was born on the 12th August and weighed 8lb 3oz after 3 days of induction, 12 ish hours of labour with pethandine, tens machine and then finally an epidural (thank you to who ever invented that!) and then finally a c-section as she just didnt want to come out... the whole experience though although long and drawn out was brilliant and our baby daughter is now 10 days old and just gorgeous.

i am breast feeding her and finding that we have to top her up with 1/2 formula feeds a day as she has a healthy appetite (like her mummy) and ive been lucky as have recovered really well from the c-section and we've been out and about for some nice walks in the pram when the weather has been nice.

will post some pics soon , wf xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, pleased to hear you have recovered ok and your little one is doing well. Look forward to seeing some pics. Zxx
  • Options
    Blimey, your little one was even more stubborn about coming out than mine! Gkad you have been recovering si well. And congratulations! X
  • Options
    congrats on your new arrival, you must have been keeping her very comfy !